KAN Management Services
Click Here to Add a Title
Click Here to Add a Title
Our client is looking for a proactive, detail-oriented, dynamic and results-orientated sales professional to join their close-knit team as a Territory Manager. The role of this position is to secure product position on architectural projects that will drive sales.
As a Territory Manager you’ll promote the brands enthusiastically to the architectural, construction and building industries. You’ll acquire and possess thorough knowledge of the company’s product portfolio and systems, and will have a keen interest in learning more each day. The successful candidate will attain objectives by identifying, managing and securing specification position on key construction projects in an assigned geographical area.
• Managing the territory, developing and building relationships with Architects, designers, consultants, landscapers, developers and government officials to consistently strengthen product recognition
• Identify new market opportunities
• Obtain appointments and conduct meetings/presentations to various persons or architectural firms, with the goal of driving sales opportunities through specification wins
• Working with the assistance of the Sales Manager, you will: Maintain positive existing working relationships with architects, specification writers, consulting engineers, project managers and other industry professionals
• Find and develop new working relationships with architects, specification writers, consulting engineers, project managers and other industry professionals
• Coordinate and cooperate with all in-house departments to ensure customer satisfaction and product performance
• Periodically visit job sites and travel throughout Canada in a structured and productive manner
• Attend and/or participate in annual trade shows, seminars, workshops and “lunch ’n’ learns” events
• Participate and maintain memberships in appropriate industry organizations and interested groups
• Recognize industry trends, concerns or changing legislation that may affect us or our clients and suppliers
• Work closely with partners and suppliers to ensure efficient communication
• Be available for various internal meetings and events
• Postsecondary education with a degree and/or experience working with commercial architects, and senior level personnel in construction projects
• At least 3 years of experience promoting commercial building products to architects and other buying influences
• Ability to analyze and pursue new customer market segment opportunities.
• Advanced computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel etc
• Familiarity with key business concepts
• Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales goals at acceptable levels of profitability
• Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and specifications with the goal of comparing available products to meet those design concepts
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email resume with salary expectations.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed will be contacted.